. . . never mind

Upon second glance, a day later, I realized that the ocean template was too busy and made it a bit hard to read. So, I changed it back.
*shrugs*
My blog is still in a transition stage.

10 Responses to . . . never mind

1. Natalie says:

Ya know I still haven’t been able to find a template I love for my blog either. I’ve wanted to change it so many times, but nothing has really stuck out for me.

Good luck finding something you like!

2. Kiersten says:

I’ve never bothered with a template. I added a picture for the title, but that’s the extent of my blogger design skills.

I figure it’s content, not looks, that will interest people. Story of my life.

(he he he…)

3. Kiersten says:

Natalie, what is your blog address? You made your profile private, so I can’t link over to it through that anymore!

I’ll add both of your blogs as links on mine, if you don’t mind.

4. Kiersten says:

Nevermind, Natalie–I don’t know why it wasn’t working, but I’ve got it now.

5. Natalie says:

Oh I’m glad it worked! I was wondering what was up. Blogger is a little buggy sometimes.

I’ll add you guys too–you are like my new writer buddies. And if you ever need an opinion on something, I’ll be happy to help:)

6. Hey, ditto. I’d love to read some of your stuff, both of you.

7. Kiersten says:

I’ve got a story coming out this month in Leading Edge, but I don’t want you girls to have to buy it…I don’t get royalties, so it doesn’t matter to me if it sells more copies ; ) I’ll have to see what the electronic rights to it are; I’m not sure if I can pass it around or not.

8. Natalie says:

Oh Leading Edge, that’s right! I’m gonna have to check it out. The volume is only like 4 or 5 bucks, right?

9. Kiersten says:

You girls are the best. Yeah, it’s like five dollars an issue. Good thing, since I’m sure I’ll buy like ten.