First off, let me state that I am an inquisition virgin. So, if I do anything wrong, I have an excuse.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing ten years ago?
I, like Kiersten (who tagged me), was finishing up my freshmen year of High School in lovely Kahuku, Hawaii. And I too performed in the Spring Musical. Our extremely low budget Drama program put on West Side Story. It was my first and only cross dressing moment. I played a Jet. And I was madly in love with another Jet. He was an actual boy (I swear), but alas, a Senior. So, he toyed with my heart, graduated, and I never saw him again.
What are five things on your to-do list for today?
Since it’s night, I’ll list some things on my to do list for tommorow.
1. Paint the kitchen cupboards. We’re selling our house. *weary sigh*
2. Buy the stuff for dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
3. Make a big mark in my revisions.
4. Play with husband and kids.
What are some snacks you enjoy?
I have one true love: Dr. Pepper. Oh, my sweet, sweet, DP. I can resist ice cream, candy, chocolate, and baked goods without much effort. But, Dr. Pepper I must have every day. I usually restrict myself to only one can. And I always have that can when I write. I thought, deserved a picture. Ben took this candid shot as I was working on my manuscript. There is Dr. Pepper in the cup, and here you also see my other ritualistic writing snack: air popped popcorn. Those two go together like peas and carrots. Only they taste much better.
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Aside from all of the obvious ones, the best part would be that I would buy a house right next to my twin sister. No more worries about living in the place where the “good opportunites” are. I would buy Diana and I each nice homes with a huge shared backyard.
Oh . . . and I’d buy a laptop. How I yearn for a laptop.
What are three of your bad habits?
1. Procrastinator. Big time.
2. Scatter brained/Daydreamer.
3. Poor housekeeper. (I am a good cook, though. I’m not a complete failure of a housewife.)
What are five places where you have lived?
1. Claremont, California. That’s where I was born.
2. Laie, Hawaii. Lived there from 4th grade to 11th grade.
3. Orem, Utah. Moved there oh-so-cruelly for my Senior year. Then I went to college there.
4. Columbus, Ohio. Current locale.
5. Moterhome USA. My family spent 2 months every single summer traveling around in one.
What are five jobs you have had?
1. Sbarro’s Pizza Girl.
2. Cinnabon Girl. I was promoted to Supervisor. I know, the real big leagues.
3. BYU Grounds Crew
4. Research Assistant.
5. Teacher’s Assistant.
What were the last five books you read?
1. Game of Thrones by. G.R.R. Martin. (Excellent)
2. The Sun also Rises by. Ernest Hemingway. (Interesting . . . but good)
3. Ever by. Gail Carson Levine. (Pretty lame, actually)
4. Goose Girl by. Shannon Hale. (Good. I liked it)
5. Biography of F. Scott Fitzgerald. (Facinating
What’s playing on your iPod right now?
Don’t have an iPpod *grumbles under breath* I listen to the internet radio. Film Scores station.