The most accurate test in the world!

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Click the picture to take the test. As you can see, I came up as Galadriel. The test describes me as “Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.”

Clearly, this test is spot on. 🙂

1. Heather on October 22, 2008 at 2:45 pm

uh, I got Yoda.

“A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.”

Hum…

2. Diana on October 22, 2008 at 4:54 pm

Yessssss!I got Princess Leia:

“A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you.”

You were right Ren! 😉 Now all I have to do is go out and buy that bronze bikini!!

3. Natalie on October 22, 2008 at 5:01 pm

Interesting, I got Galadriel too. Definitely won’t complain there:)

4. Kiersten on October 22, 2008 at 6:10 pm

lol, I got Galadriel, TOO!

5. Natalie on October 22, 2008 at 6:27 pm

WHOA. Freaky.

6. Renee Collins on October 22, 2008 at 7:08 pm

LOL that rocks. Now Natalie, you need to draw the MoMo’s in an Anime action shot, all dressed as elf Queens.

Diana, I can see you as Leia. Bet Gary would love the bikini. 😛 I think someone’s found her Halloween costume!

And Heather, Yoda rocks! I think that’s a great one to pick, and from your comments that I have read on Natalie’s blog, I can definitely see you as a “venerated sage.” 🙂

7. Renee Collins on October 22, 2008 at 7:18 pm

Ben just took the test. He’s Harry Potter. 🙂 I can see it. I can so see it.

8. Diana on October 22, 2008 at 8:11 pm

Ha ! Ben even looks like Harry Potter! I can’t wait for Gary to come home and take it!!

9. Natalie on October 22, 2008 at 8:58 pm

Woohoo! Nick is Gandalf:) Which is just awesome.

10. Renee Collins on October 22, 2008 at 11:09 pm

That’s awesome, Natalie. Who knew, that Gandalf and Galadriel had a thing?

Diana, you have to let me know what Gary is. 🙂

11. Terri Tiffany on October 22, 2008 at 11:16 pm

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

I don’t know who mine was but it was fun! Galadriel

12. Renee Collins on October 22, 2008 at 11:29 pm

Terri, you don’t know who Galadriel is?!

Have you not read/seen Lord of the Rings? *staggers back in disbelief*

🙂 Okay, I’m exaggerating, but you really ought to check the movies out. They are absolutely fantastic.

13. JaneyV on October 23, 2008 at 12:20 pm

I’m Galadriel too. Clearly a very wise test and accurate test.

14. Renee Collins on October 23, 2008 at 2:18 pm

I’m telling you, Janeyv, the title to my post says it all. 🙂