Open for Business

My isolation is over. Internet is up and running at my house, and I am ready to jump right back into this crazy blogging world. I’ve missed you. 🙂

To sum up the past two weeks, I’ve compiled a handy list of my accomplishments. Enjoy.

1. Read The Hunger Games (AWESOME,) The Other Side of the Island (okay,) and gotten halfway through City of Bones (cool so far.) Oh, and I’ve just picked up Paper Towns for the old nightstand. (Yes Kiersten, I am finally reading some John Green.)

2. Completed all four levels of Galactic Conquest on the XBOX game Star Wars Battlefield. Oh, and I played as the Empire. Watch your back, Wookies.

3.Unpacked 83% of my boxes. The other 17% are piled in the garage, glaring at me.

4.Realized that I don’t miss T.V much.

5. Finished edits on my short story. Writers of the Future, here I come!

6. Started a new novel. Folks, this one came crashing out of nowhere and grabbed me by the collar. I’m excited. Very excited. Expect a post on this soon.

So that, in a nutshell, has been the last two weeks for me. I’m glad to be finally settling into a normal rhythm. I think you can all plan on seeing me around more often. Oh, and Photoshop Friday starts again soon!

1. Amanda Hannah on August 3, 2009 at 9:41 pm

So I stalk your blog often (photoshop Friday cheers me up to no end lol) So glad you’re settled in and back online 🙂
    ps I would totally play the empire side as well.

2. Natalie on August 3, 2009 at 9:52 pm

Yay! Welcome back. I missed you so much. You were very productive the past couple weeks! I say leave the rest of the boxes alone:)

3. Kiersten on August 3, 2009 at 9:58 pm

NEW NOVEL!!!!!!!

Also, my daughter wants to be Anakin for Halloween. So there you have it.

4. Renee Collins on August 3, 2009 at 10:24 pm

Amanda-Thanks! And hey, I love blog stalkers. 🙂

Natalie-I have been productive. Having no internet helps. . . uh oh.

Kiersten-Dude, you would make a pretty awesome Anakin. From Episode One, right? (sorry, I couldn’t resist.)

I’ll be Jar Jar.

5. Miriam S.Forster on August 4, 2009 at 11:15 am

WELCOME BACK!!! Also, are you going to tell us what the new book’s about? 🙂

6. Lady Glamis on August 4, 2009 at 2:15 pm

I’m so glad you’re back!!! And you’ve started a new novel. Oh my goodness that’s exciting! Sorry I was so out of it last night. I was super tired. Hope we can chat again soon. 🙂

7. Diana on August 4, 2009 at 8:14 pm

Yessssssss! I am SO ready for my daily fix of you blog again:) ps I am WAITING for a certain email….wink wink:)

8. Renee Collins on August 5, 2009 at 3:24 am

Miriam-Look for a post about my new story tomorrow. 🙂

Michelle-It’s always exciting at first, isn’t it. 🙂 Let’s hope it lasts for at least a while longer before I slip into Isuckitis mode.

Diana-It’s on it’s way! 🙂

9. ElanaJ on August 5, 2009 at 5:07 am

Wow, I’m impressed just with the 83% of boxes unpacked. Not to mention the short for WOTF and starting a new novel! Way to go!