Shout Out!

The good news just doesn’t stop these days!!!

I am here to give a HUGE shout out to my bff Natalie! 🙂 She just got herself a rock star agent today!!!! (Nathan Bransford, in case you want to know. AWESOME, right?!)

She has worked so hard for this and I couldn’t be happier for her!! Party at Natalie’s blog!!!

WOO HOO!!!

P.S. Do I have cool writer friends, or what?

1. Natalie on September 1, 2009 at 4:02 pm

Love you! Much partying to be had! Woot!

Oh man, the word verification! I can’t resist: seduces. For reals.

2. Kiersten White on September 1, 2009 at 4:08 pm

Whoohoo! We have cool writer friends, too, just in case you were wondering : ) *coughcoughI’mtalkingaboutyoucoughcough*

3. JaneyV on September 1, 2009 at 5:52 pm

It’s a fantastic day! You do have very cool friends – but then again – so do they.

(*coughcoughI’mtalkingaboutyoucoughcough*)

It’s the MoMos’ year. :o)

4. sraasch on September 1, 2009 at 6:18 pm

Woot woot!! The awesomeness just never stops!!

5. Becca on September 1, 2009 at 6:25 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

6. Becca on September 1, 2009 at 6:45 pm

Oh Ren – you are a good e-friend/ blogbuddy to many an aspiring writer :):) Remember that fateful day in Cafe Rio post Stats class….with little Amby Rose sitting peacefully in her carseat whilst we savored both the delightful flavor of that heavenly cilantro ranch…as well as the enlightening insight that dreams do come true – even for regular joes like us… How we brilliantly concluded that there’s no magical gene that makes people rich and famous and published….just drive and passion and then all it takes is faith and trust….oh and something I forgot…dust. Dust?…Of course – pixie dust! (And yes, I did very nerdily just quote Peter Pan)Cheers Ren, to ALL us regular Joes! 🙂

(ps…that was my deleted post…I tried to edit it but it just deleted it 🙂

7. Lady Glamis on September 1, 2009 at 8:42 pm

We have the MOST AWESOME WRITER FRIENDS EVER!

Renee, me and you are left… Jenn’s very much on her way. I need to finish my books first. *sigh*

8. Renee Collins on September 1, 2009 at 10:37 pm

Kiersten-Well . . . if you say so. 🙂

Janey-It IS the MoMo’s year! I need to get cracking to offer something to our coolness count. 🙂

Becca-I have such warm memories of that day. 🙂 We touched on some real truths.

Michelle-Yes *sigh* we have some work to do. We, the slow pokes/perfectionists. 🙂

9. Jessie Oliveros on September 2, 2009 at 12:00 am

Of all agents, really. I mean, Natalie is sooooo cool.

10. Miriam S.Forster on September 2, 2009 at 2:24 am

I second the Woot-ness!!! Hooray for agents!

WV: stord. Huh.