Busy, busy, busy, busy

No Photoshop Friday today. Sorry if I disappoint. As the title to my blog states, I’ve been pretty, freaking busy lately. Edits and all. Oh yeah, and CHANGING THE ENTIRE TENSE AND POV OF MY BOOK.

*breathes heavily*

I’m just feeling a little tired. Look at the time I posted this! Yet another late night. In fact, I don’t think I’ve gone to bed before one in the past seven days. Ah well. Must soldier forth.

To make up for my lack of amusement, I thought I’d borrow someone else’s. Enjoy. (You can click on the picture to make it bigger.)

1. Miriam S.Forster on October 16, 2009 at 1:35 pm

BWAHAHAHA!! What I loved about this was that, if you look at the comic first, you think the guy is Rob Pattinson. (the hair)

But if you read the article, it’s about The Vampire Diaries, which is apparently about a vampire who is not Edward, but has similar hair, and a girl who is not Bella, but kind of looks like her. Oh, and a bad vampire tries to kill her.

πŸ™‚

2. Becca on October 16, 2009 at 1:57 pm

HaHa!!! Oh Ren…keep your chin up – someday you WILL finish πŸ˜‰ Or you can just scrap it and start your “mummy love triangle” book now! Cheers! πŸ˜‰

3. sraasch on October 16, 2009 at 2:58 pm

That comic = Best comic EVER

And now I’m off to write the next great mummy story.

Toodles.

4. Lady Glamis on October 16, 2009 at 3:20 pm

Hah! And you thought I was insane for rewriting my whole book. I think you’re doing something much braver. Good luck!

5. Kasie West on October 16, 2009 at 3:24 pm

LOL That’s funny….wait, mummmies….he might have something there. “I tried to get a good look at his face but it was covered in bandages. But I could tell by the sharp angles of the bandages that he had defined cheekbones and a strong chin. He was hot. Now how can I become a mummy so that we can be together.” Yep, I think it could work. Thanks for the idea.

Good luck on the change of POV. You can do it.

6. Natalie on October 16, 2009 at 3:36 pm

I needed an idea for my next WIP. Mummies might be just the ticket…

7. Renee Collins on October 16, 2009 at 4:10 pm

Miriam-I’ve seen the advertisements for The Vampire Diaries, and it did make my raise an eyebrow. πŸ™‚

Becca-I’m already plotting it out!

Sara-he he, I’m feeling a mummy love story contest for Halloween. Hmmm . . .

Michelle-Well, maybe we’re just both crazy. πŸ™‚

Natalie-Do it! (And enter the future contest on my blog. I think I’m going to do it. πŸ™‚

8. Renee Collins on October 16, 2009 at 4:11 pm

(Oops, somehow I skipped you Kasie.)

Your comment cracked me up! LOL! You’ve caught the vision, Kasie. You’ve caught the vision.

9. Diana on October 16, 2009 at 4:33 pm

Is it wrong that I find that picture of the mummy guy HOT?! πŸ™‚

10. melane on October 17, 2009 at 12:46 am

I’ve had many late nights this week, too. That’s the only time I can write anything. Love the comic!

11. Renee Collins on October 17, 2009 at 3:45 am

Diana-No way, not wrong. The gleaming red eyes, the ragged bandagesβ€”what’s not to be attracted to???

Melane-Same here. Night is my time. I love writing when everyone else is asleep and the house is blissfully quiet. πŸ™‚

12. Jessie Oliveros on October 20, 2009 at 3:12 am

Yes that is one good looking mummy.