The Boring Blog Award goes to . . .

Me.

Sorry guys, I’ve been VERY preoccupied lately, aka: boring. That said, I am nearly finished with the Great Tense and POV Change of 2009. (Wooooo!) But now that I’m done, I’m going out of town. So the blog will yet again go dark.

Somehow though, I don’t imagine you are crying many tears. 🙂

See you in a week!

1. storyqueen on October 19, 2009 at 10:30 pm

Be careful, or we might take over your blog whilst you are gone…you know, the whole cats-away-the-mice-will-play kind of thing…..

2. Natalie Whipple on October 19, 2009 at 11:05 pm

The only reason I’m not crying is because you’re coming to visit me! Oh, I mean your family. But me too! Yay!

3. Miriam S.Forster on October 20, 2009 at 12:00 am

*cries many tears*

You should do an everybody-add-a-line story while you’re gone. That will keep us busy!

4. sraasch on October 20, 2009 at 1:08 am

Have fun on vaca! Jealous 🙂

5. candicekennington on October 20, 2009 at 1:41 am

Have fun. You can’t be as boring as me. I think I haven’t written for almost three weeks!

6. Kasie West on October 20, 2009 at 3:30 am

There’s no such thing as boring when you’re writing. I think we all understand. And you are definitely undergoing the great POV change of 2009. It will forever be called, “Renee drank some crazy sauce.” 🙂 I’m glad to hear you’re almost done. Yay! Have fun on vacation. I thought you were going to be in Utah when I was there! (for thanksgiving) Am I hearing that you aren’t? Am I just going to miss you? Now I’m crying.

7. Jessie Oliveros on October 21, 2009 at 7:38 pm

I’ve been writing instead of bloggin lately, too, and I think it’s allowed. So no, you don’t get the boring blog award. It must be saved for someone who really is boring. And good job on working so hard to change you book!

8. Tara on October 24, 2009 at 3:38 am