Dream Dude

I guess I’m on a non-writing related post spree, but I couldn’t resist. This one makes me laugh.

15 Responses to Dream Dude

1. Bwahahaha!!! Awesome.

This is made even funnier by the fact that I’ve always been attracted to blond, shaggy, musician-types. So I actually think my husband is cuter than this guy. But he does use Old Spice…

2. storyqueen says:

I LOVE the Old Spice Guy…look at him, back at me….

Sigh….

(He’s just so…..weird. Love him.)

Shelley

3. Candice says:

Neal and I actually stop our Tivo when we’re fast forwarding commercials in order to watch this one. It’s so funny!!

4. Miriam-lol, my hubby uses Axe, which I like better. Truth is, my dad used Old Spice, so . . . that could just get weird for me. Though, I do like the smell. :)

Shelly-I know, he’s great isn’t he? Perfect comic timing.

Candice-We don’t have TiVo, but after seeing the commercial during the Olympics, Ben and I watched it on YouTube like ten times. :)

Michelle-Seriously! :)

5. JaneyV says:

I’ve never seen that before – it’s priceless! Thanks for sharing Renee!

Now look back at your man…

6. I like your dream dude. When is your baby due?

7. Janey-I’m glad to share the laugh. :)

Jessie-Mid June. *sigh* Still a long way to go.

8. Love that commercial. Everytime I see it I want to buy the body wash for my husband – now that’s some effective advertising. I’m resisting buying it though because I don’t want to give into their mind control.

9. Natalie says:

LOVE that commercial. It was my favorite during the Olympics.

10. The commercial is brilliant. I also like the e-trade commercials. I’m new to your blog-found your name while researching Jennifer Rofe at Andrea Brown Literary on the absolutewrite.com website.

11. Kasie West says:

This commercial makes me laugh so hard. My husband actually showed it to me (and of course explained the history behind it and how they did it all in one shot and it took like 53 times before he did the whole thing and blah blah blah).

12. Tahereh says:

OMG i LOVE these commercials. even my husband was cracking up. tehehe

hilarious!

thanks for sharing!!

13. okay, now that’s funny.