And the baby makes . . . like, twelve or something

*wipes the cobwebs away from blog*

Sheesh, it’s been a while hasn’t it? I’ve been pretty busy lately. Just a small thing called having a baby.

It’s funny how adding one tiny creature into the mix makes everything about life more complicated. And more crazy. But I’m not complaining. I’ll happily take the chaos. My new little girl is healthy and sweet, and life is good. 🙂

That being said, if I continue in my diminished blog/internet presence, you’ll all know why. I’m aiming to have things under control and back to reasonable normalcy by July. Now this might be a huge pipe dream, but we’ll see. Gotta set goals for yourself, right?

Anyway, here’s some pics. I’ll show you this one first, because it’s so sweet.

But then I’ll post this one, to help plead my case. Is this the face of a kid who’ll back down for Mom to do some blogging? Yeah . . . not likely.

1. Natalie Whipple on June 14, 2010 at 10:57 pm

HA! That second one is classic:) Yeah, good luck getting anything done with that cutie around!

2. Elle Strauss on June 14, 2010 at 11:49 pm

Congrats on your new beautiful baby!

3. Kara on June 15, 2010 at 1:24 am

Congrats! She’s adorable 🙂

4. Miriam S. Forster on June 15, 2010 at 1:44 am

Bwahahaha!!! I love the second one. Babies give me that face ALL the time.

Me: Ooo, so cute!

Baby: Umm… what are you doing, weirdo? Quit gurgling at me.

She is beautiful though. Congratulations!

5. Jessie Oliveros on June 15, 2010 at 2:02 am

I love your baby girl. Time flies. I feel like I was just posting a picture of my newborn, and now she is 6 months. I hope your birth experience was smooth, and I’m glad she’s healthy and beautiful. (Beautiful is key. If she wasn’t beautiful, then our blogging friendship would probably have to end.)

6. Jill Wheeler on June 15, 2010 at 2:41 am

OMG. I have to go get pregnant again. Right now.

7. Michelle Davidson Argyle on June 15, 2010 at 2:58 am

Both are way cute! The second one just has me chuckling. Blackmail her with that later when she’s a teenager. 😀

8. Renee Collins on June 15, 2010 at 4:15 am

Natalie-Tell me about it. 🙂 I’ve got my work cut out for me.

Elle-Thank you!

Kara-Thanks. 🙂

Miriam-hehe, yeah I get that look all the time too. From my own children.

Jessie-lol, I’m relieved she passed the test. 🙂
    Seriously though, thanks! Everything went quite smoothly. I feel lucky.

Jill-lol! Thanks. 🙂

Michelle-Oh yes, this pic’s going in the album for sure. 🙂

9. Amber Lynae on June 17, 2010 at 12:53 am

She is a cutie pie. Her second photo is just so much fun.

10. Hayley on June 17, 2010 at 7:53 pm

Oh she’s adorable, congratulations and I hope you do get your goals in order and then reestablish your internet presence.

11. Kasie West on June 18, 2010 at 9:51 pm

lol So cute. She already has the girl glare down. What a fast learner. 🙂 Congrats.

12. Candice on June 25, 2010 at 6:36 pm

That is one cute reason to be MIA! I’m so happy for you! I love that second picture. I have a niece who gives the best baby scowls (though your daughter could give her a run for her money). It absolutely melts my heart, so much better than a smile in my book. Miss you!!

13. Anonymous on July 6, 2010 at 6:39 am

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

14. JaneyV on July 6, 2010 at 6:41 am

Oh she is gorgeous! So beautiful. I’m sure she’s just the kind of baby who will go down for long long naps entirely to schedule and sleep through the night from four weeks old.

Although, to be honest, I’ve never met one or anybody who’s actually had one. But there’s got to be a least one of those babies in existence right?