It’s MAGIC!

So as you may know, I spent all of last week running around Disneyland like a little kid. Was it amazing? YES. Was it outrageously fun? YES. Was it magical? YES!!!! Seriously guys, I’m pretty sure I invoked the magic of Disneyland. Why? You may ask. Because while I was there, one of my most awesome friends, Kasie West SOLD HER BOOK TO HARPERTEEN!!! A TWO BOOK DEAL!!!

CLEARLY, I did this. I awoke the magic of Disneyland, and sent it on the tailwinds to New York City! Oh, and it also might be because Kasie is a brilliant writer, with MAD SKILLS at dialogue, who wrote an amazing and clever book. Yeah . . . that helped too. 😉

Go over and party at Kasie’s blog!! Dr Peppers on me!

1. Kasie West on May 16, 2011 at 8:25 pm

Renee!! I didn’t realize it was you who released the powers of magic into the Universe for me! Thank you so much! 🙂 I love you, girl. Thanks for being an awesome friend. Can’t wait to party with you in July.

2. Sara McClung ♥ on May 16, 2011 at 9:29 pm

Aw, that’s AWESOME!! And I’m super jealous of your time at Disney…

*off to drop by Kasie’s blog to congratulate her*

3. Jessie Oliveros on May 16, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Yay, Kasie! And that was so nice of you to bring back the magic. I’m going to Disneyworld this fall. Maybe I’ll get to bring some home, too.

4. Candice on May 16, 2011 at 9:32 pm

And here I was thinking it was all Thor’s doing. Silly me. I should have know The God of Thunder was nothing when compared with the fairy dust of the Magical Kingdom (channeled through you). And Yayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!

5. Chantele Sedgwick on May 16, 2011 at 11:59 pm

Yay for Kasie!! 😀 😀 😀

I want to go to Disneyland so bad. My kids would LOVE it! And I would too…
    I told my hubby if I sell a book, that is the first thing we are going to do! So, if you ever see that as a post title, you’ll know why! lol
    Glad you’re back!

6. storyqueen on May 17, 2011 at 2:45 am

Disney Magic and Book Sale!! Best combination evah!

7. Renee Collins on May 17, 2011 at 4:09 am

Kasie-Like I said, I do what I can. 😉 Seriously though, I knew it. I really did. 🙂

Sara-Thanks! It was so fun!!

Jessie-Yes! Seriously, send some magic out into the world. It’s needed. 🙂

Candice-Well, Thor played his part, to be sure. While I was in the park, I thought of Thor. And thus, he was involved. Kasie can thank him too.

Chantele-That’s a great idea! A Disneyland trip as celebration is as good a reward as any. 🙂

Shelly-This is true!!

8. Kimberly Krey on May 17, 2011 at 4:42 am

Looks like fun. My kids are dying to go – hopefully next year. Thanks for sharing!

9. Murugi Njehia on May 17, 2011 at 9:35 am

Disney must have been awesome!You have a lovely blog. Im a new follower:)

10. KLM on May 17, 2011 at 3:16 pm

Renee, I asked you to get me one of those chocolate-covered ice cream thingies shaped like Mickey’s ears. Did you get it?

Oh, so you’re supposed to go to Disneyland for good book contract karma? I thought it was SeaWorld. Damn. That explains a lot.

Welcome back!

11. Miriam Forster on May 17, 2011 at 5:12 pm

This is funny and awesome for reasons I can’t explain right now. 🙂

Off to congratulate Kasie!

12. CMS Websites on May 18, 2011 at 9:50 am

Yeah its Awesome !!!

13. Kathi Oram Peterson on May 23, 2011 at 7:36 pm

What a great friend you are to do that for Kasie! I didn’t know the special powers of Disneyland. I’ve been looking in all the wrong places. 🙂

14. Janine on May 24, 2011 at 2:02 am

I’m so out of it…WOOHOO! Congrats to her, and way to go with the magic dust.

15. SPAS Y PISCINAS on July 27, 2011 at 11:55 pm