It’s MAGIC!

So as you may know, I spent all of last week running around Disneyland like a little kid. Was it amazing? YES. Was it outrageously fun? YES. Was it magical? YES!!!! Seriously guys, I’m pretty sure I invoked the magic of Disneyland. Why? You may ask. Because while I was there, one of my most awesome friends, Kasie West SOLD HER BOOK TO HARPERTEEN!!! A TWO BOOK DEAL!!!

CLEARLY, I did this. I awoke the magic of Disneyland, and sent it on the tailwinds to New York City! Oh, and it also might be because Kasie is a brilliant writer, with MAD SKILLS at dialogue, who wrote an amazing and clever book. Yeah . . . that helped too. 😉

Go over and party at Kasie’s blog!! Dr Peppers on me!

15 Responses to It’s MAGIC!

1. Kasie West says:

Renee!! I didn’t realize it was you who released the powers of magic into the Universe for me! Thank you so much! :) I love you, girl. Thanks for being an awesome friend. Can’t wait to party with you in July.

2. Aw, that’s AWESOME!! And I’m super jealous of your time at Disney…

*off to drop by Kasie’s blog to congratulate her*

3. Yay, Kasie! And that was so nice of you to bring back the magic. I’m going to Disneyworld this fall. Maybe I’ll get to bring some home, too.

4. Candice says:

And here I was thinking it was all Thor’s doing. Silly me. I should have know The God of Thunder was nothing when compared with the fairy dust of the Magical Kingdom (channeled through you). And Yayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!

5. Yay for Kasie!! 😀 😀 😀

I want to go to Disneyland so bad. My kids would LOVE it! And I would too…
    I told my hubby if I sell a book, that is the first thing we are going to do! So, if you ever see that as a post title, you’ll know why! lol
    Glad you’re back!

6. storyqueen says:

Disney Magic and Book Sale!! Best combination evah!

7. Kasie-Like I said, I do what I can. 😉 Seriously though, I knew it. I really did. :)

Sara-Thanks! It was so fun!!

Jessie-Yes! Seriously, send some magic out into the world. It’s needed. :)

Candice-Well, Thor played his part, to be sure. While I was in the park, I thought of Thor. And thus, he was involved. Kasie can thank him too.

Chantele-That’s a great idea! A Disneyland trip as celebration is as good a reward as any. :)

Shelly-This is true!!

8. Looks like fun. My kids are dying to go – hopefully next year. Thanks for sharing!

9. Disney must have been awesome!You have a lovely blog. Im a new follower:)

10. KLM says:

Renee, I asked you to get me one of those chocolate-covered ice cream thingies shaped like Mickey’s ears. Did you get it?

Oh, so you’re supposed to go to Disneyland for good book contract karma? I thought it was SeaWorld. Damn. That explains a lot.

Welcome back!

11. This is funny and awesome for reasons I can’t explain right now. :)

Off to congratulate Kasie!

12. CMS Websites says:

Yeah its Awesome !!!

13. What a great friend you are to do that for Kasie! I didn’t know the special powers of Disneyland. I’ve been looking in all the wrong places. :)

14. Janine says:

I’m so out of it…WOOHOO! Congrats to her, and way to go with the magic dust.

15. Love Disney!