My Amazing News!

Wow. I can’t believe I’m actually writing this post, guys. It’s one of those key moments that every bright-eyed newb writer dreams of. I’m sure, years ago, I would have planned a long, gushy post, adorned with many exclamation points and PHRASES IN ALL CAPS to relay this news.

Today, I find myself at a lack for words. So I’ll let Publisher’s Marketplace do the talking for me:

Β  I’m just so grateful. Grateful, happy, thrilled, and rather moved, actually. (Tears may have been shed in the writing of this little post.) In the coming days, I’ll write more about getting to this moment. Though, I do have to include one of my other favorite key moments in this post. The contract signing photo! My favorite!

59 Responses to My Amazing News!

1. CONGRATS!!!!!

It hardly feels real, does it?

2. Yay, Renee!!! I’m so, so excited that you finally get to share your great news with the world! :) This book is amazing. You are amazing. Can’t wait to see this story in print!

3. Congrats, Renee! And I got chills reading the little blurb about your book. I know it’s going to be an amazing read. So happy for you!

4. Jess Keating says:

YAY!! Huge congrats! No, that’s not big enough. HUGE CONGRATS! So, so excited for you, and the book sounds amazeballs! Can’t wait to read it! πŸ˜€

5. ilima says:

Congrats. That is awesome news!

6. Dahlia Adler says:

Wonderful news! Congratulations!

7. Andrew says:

Wow! Congrats! πŸ˜€

8. Kristen L-M says:

Congrats! A well-deserved moment of awesomeness.

Your book sounds perfectly awesome. I’m going to buy seven basquillion copies and make you sign all of them.

9. Kathryn Rose says:

Yay yay yay! Congrats!

10. Rena says:

congratulations! What great news!

11. I spotted the news from Natalie Whipple’s Twitter feed. Congratulations!

12. Kasie West says:

Yay!!! I can’t wait for everyone to read this book!!! It’s sooooo amazing! Congrats!!

13. Yes! I’ve been waiting for this post. I knew it was coming. Your book sounds INCREDIBLE.

14. So so many happy congrats!! Can’t wait to read it! (Seriously, that description? AWESOME.)

15. Kelsey says:

HUGE congrats. So excited for you, and your book sounds fabulous.

16. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! It sounds AMAZING!

17. Karen Denise says:

AWESOME! Congratulations

18. You already know how excited I am, but I’ll tell you again: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR RENEE AND RELIC!!!!!!! Love you, Ren!! <3

19. Diana says:

YAAAAAAY!!! No one deserves this more than you Renee!!! You have been an imspiration. I am so proud of you and I CAN”T WAIT to see RELIC sitting on bookshevles across the world!!

20. Diana says:

I am so excited I can’t spell :) I meant to say you have been an “inspiration” but you have been an “imspiration” as well πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

21. Huge congratulations to you! That is so exciting! I’ve heard amazing things about Entangled, and I’m sure they’ll do your book right. Oh, also – I love your premise. Sounds like a wonderful book.

P.S. I had to laugh at the contract signing photo. I did that with my how-I-got-my-agent post, and I got teased about it (mostly by my husband, who took the picture), but it was such a fun, giddy moment that I HAD to document it on film. Or, well, pixels, since we haven’t had a film camera in years.

22. You know how much I ADORE your book! Congrats!!!!!!! So glad you can share this now. :)

23. WHOOHOOOOOOOO! Super congrats!!!

24. Tara Dairman says:

Woohoo, Renee!! The book sounds awesome–and I love that it’s set in some version of Colorado!

Does this make you a 2014 debut?

25. WOOT WOOT WOOT! Congratulations, Renee!

26. Congrats. This sounds like an awesome book!

27. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

ALL THE HAPPY DANCES FOR YOU!!!!

*hugs*

28. Shari says:

CONGRATULATIONS! So well-deserved! :)

29. C. A. says:

Now I’m going to have to try to remember for a year so I can go read it.

30. Congrats! So happy for you!

31. Robyn says:

That is beyond amazing! Congratulations! The premise of your book sounds really intriguing; love the idea of trading magic on the black market.

32. Congratulations! That’s awesome!

33. Sara Raasch says:

I am SO incredibly thrilled for you! Words cannot even describe how much I love you and Relic and I feel so lucky to be able to call you my friend!

Heres to more FABULOUSNESS coming and reveling in the FABULOUSNESS of this moment. You are an amazing, talented, and all-around great person, Ren.

*tackle hug*

34. Jade says:

The boom sounds amazing!!!

HUGE CONGRATS!

35. Jade says:

Haha. The *book* sounds amazing as well!

36. Myrna Foster says:

Congratulations! It sounds like a great story!

37. Leigh Smith says:

Whoa. This book sounds so good! Congrats! And also, your hair is ridiculously shiny. No fair.

38. Congrats Renee! News every writer dreams of. Plus having Molly Glick as an agent! W.O.W.
    (I saw this news via Michelle Davidson Argyle’s post on FB.)

39. Cangratulations! I can’t wait until it’s up on goodreads and everything! You must be over the moon! The premise for this story sounds AH-MAZ-ING! Can’t wait!

40. Congratulations Renee! I’m so excited for you. Can’t wait to read it.

41. Robin says:

Congratulations! That has got to feel SO good!!!

42. Awesome Renee! :) Can’t wait to read it. So happy for you.

43. Wow! Your name is so close to that of my MC (Rena Collins). How cool is that? Anyway, I saw your news today. Congratulations! πŸ˜€

44. Congratulations!!! Enjoy the moment.

45. I want to thank each and every one of you for your amazing outpouring of support and congratulations. It’s truly overwhelming. In a good way. :) I’m not kidding when I say I spent all morning Thursday with weepy eyes.

Thank you. Thank you so much. I’ve read and appreciated each one of these comments. Forgive me for not responding personally! But that’s not due to any lack of appreciation. I have cherished these comments. Truly! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so very much.

46. fashion says:

Ads Ki Dunya.com Sitemap: Categories. Housing β€’ Jobs β€’ Languages β€’ Market β€’ Others β€’ Vehicles β€’ Full Time β€’ Part Time β€’ Internship β€’ Au pair …

47. rafi says:

buy or sell things that you don`t need anymore, you will find someone interested, or maybe you are going to find exactly what you need.

48. Monica B.W. says:

YAY!! Congrats!! πŸ˜€
    That’s AWESOME!!

49. Kell Andrews says:

Congrats! Just found this post — great news and the book sounds amazing and original.

50. Vivi B. says:

Yay! You and me, girl! Entangled buddies! =)

51. Anonymous says:

Hi, I like ur post. visit my blog http://paramountpaktrust.blogspot.com/

52. WOO HOO, Renee! Congratulations!! I can’t wait to read it. And Entangled is such a great place to be. You must be beyond thrilled!!

53. This is a great post it was very informative. I look forward to reading more of your work. So I made sure to bookmark your site so I can come back later. I enjoyed every minute of this reading
    Burun Estetiği