Cover Love!

A couple years ago, at a writer’s conference, a few of my best writer pals and I were hanging out, chatting, and sharing bits of our WiPs. I clearly remember my friend Jenn Johansson reading a snippet of hers, a book called INSOMNIA. I thought, this book will go places.

Then, a few months later, I read the book, and I KNEW it would go places.

And sure enough, I was right! (I have a sense about these things, people.) INSOMNIA is creepy, dark, and heart-pounding. And now it has an amazing cover to match!

CLICK HERE to see what I mean, and try to tell me that isn’t the creepycoolest cover you’ve seen in, like, ever.

1. J.R. Johansson on November 14, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Aww, thank you, Renee! 🙂

I may have to get the words “creepycoolest” tatooed on myself somewhere now.

You have been warned. 😉

2. Sara B. Larson on November 14, 2012 at 7:59 pm

It’s an awesome cover! Can’t wait to read it someday soon!

3. Britney Gulbrandsen on November 14, 2012 at 8:38 pm

Wow! That cover is amazing! Looks good 🙂

4. Jessie Oliveros on November 15, 2012 at 3:38 am

For a moment I thought you were revealing your cover, but of course that would be too soon. However, Jen’s cover is creepycoolest, and I think it will give me nightmares. So far she has over 1700 entries for her book. I think it will be a success.

5. estetik on November 16, 2012 at 10:47 am

Cool plugin, absolutely neat and practical, and really user-friendly. thanks for sharing this effective plugin, it make blogging more enjoyable.
    estetik

6. C.S. Severe on November 22, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Oh wow, sounds good! I’ll be sue to check it out

7. Travesti on November 28, 2012 at 10:36 am

It have always enjoyed reading your articles…very thourough and inciteful. I’m just leaving the comment to appreciate your efforts in disseminating the knowledge. …will keep following your posts as always.
    travesti1057 nsuirke

8. Jen Daiker on November 29, 2012 at 6:07 pm

Super, super creepy!!!!!! What a wonderful scary cover!!! I love hearing all the wonderful news around the blogosphere!!!

Unedited has love for ya…

9. Rinoplasti on December 1, 2012 at 5:22 am

thanks for this post. This post makes a great point about focusing your efforts.
    Rinoplasti

10. imam syafi'i on December 19, 2012 at 3:44 pm

so impressive one

11. imam syafi'i on December 19, 2012 at 3:45 pm

so impressive one

12. D. T. Gray on January 3, 2013 at 10:07 pm

You’re a psychic! You should work with publishers.

13. septorinoplasti on January 5, 2013 at 5:13 am

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    Septorinoplasti

14. Fantastic Plug in, looks awesome too, thanks for the post.
    Hope to see more posts like these in future from you
    odisha real estate